- Moses Sumney - "Cut Me - A COLORS SHOW" - Moses Sumney is an utterly impressive musician. His creations are ethereal, bizarre, and funky. Sophisticated and subtle.
- Lianne La Havas - Can't Fight - Fun, touching, groovy.
- Fun fact: the guitar riff on track 6 of Cymande's epynomous album from 1972, "Dove", was sampled by the Fugees on the title track of The Score.
- Can't not feel Reginal Omas Mamode IV's Where are we going?.
- Comprehensive guide to
- Constraints beget creativity at Microsoft!
- Yesterday I spent a short while writing logic in YAML courtesy of
conditional-step. Thankfully my cleverness was eventually scrapped, but I definitely learned something.
- Joel Spolsky made an excellent primer to unicode and character sets.