- There is so much in Jamila Woods' first album, HEAVN (2017).
- Miriam Makeba was an incredible artist and activist. Her expansive body of work is hard to summarize, but this "essentials" album provides a good introduction.
- Nina Simone's version of Bob Dylan's "I shall be released":
I see the light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now any day now
I shall be released
- I love GNU tools, but there are a few Rust based alternatives that are just better:
- I just added these two books to my Bookshop.org wishlist:
- In Tennessee there is reservoir known as Watauga Lake.
- What was once the the town of Butler is located at its bottom.
- The residents were transferred to a new location, and the valley in which it stood was flooded in 1948.
- In 1983, the reservoir was drained for a short while, allowing former residents to wander about in their old drowned abodes.
- There is a museum where a person who lived in the original town tells the story.
- I went canoeing there last weekend.